US Certified High School, English Teacher in Casablanca, 2 yrs expEducator Overseas Published: July 1, 2015
Teach High School Humanities at a prominent International school in Casablanca.
Experience the unique blend of French and Arabic cultures in one of the most romantic cities in the world - Casablanca!
- Tax free Salary of USD 20,000 - 30,000 per year (NET -- all local taxes paid) based on experience, education and credentialing.
- Reimbursement up to 12,000 Moroccan Dirham (MAD) (approximately $1,300) for the cost of travel to Morocco.
- One-time moving stipend of 4,000 MAD will be provided to each foreign-hired staff member upon their arrival in Morocco.
- International health insurance coverage for each foreign hired staff member and family (coverage both in Morocco and in the United States).
- Assistance to secure suitable, rental housing either on or off campus. Each staff member pays for the cost of housing out of their salary.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, History, Social Studies, or Education, preferred
- Must have a strong background in writing
- Teaching certificate required in either Social Studies/History or English
Materials needed to Apply
Please send your resume and professional photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.educatorsoverseas.com/view-all-jobs/
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.