Travel and Teaching in China, No Degree Necessary!GTunion Published: June 4, 2015
- 2-12 year old students
- 35 hours weekly, including office hours
- Interactive teaching facilities
- Small class size
- Chinese assistant
- One-year contract
- 7,000-10,000 RMB after tax
- Plus free apartment or 2,000 RMB living allowance
- 6,000 RMB airfare bonus
- Visa help for free
- 10 days paid professional training
- 15 days free hostel upon your arrival
- Paid public holidays
- Free airport pickup
Beijing / Nanjing / Suzhou /Hefei / Xiamen / Changzhou / Anshan/ Shenyang / Chongqing
Native speakers are wanted from UK, USA, NZ, Canada, Ireland, and Australia who are interested in teaching young kids (age 20-38 years old).
Materials needed to Apply
We need a full package of your documents when you apply for this job. If you are interested, please send me the following documents.
- Updated CV (with valid cell phone number, e-mail address and Skype ID)
- Photocopy of degree (if you have)
- Photocopy of the front page of your passport
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.