To the attention of: Native English TeachersEConnect Published: August 13, 2015
We are looking to hire just a few more ENGLISH TEACHERS and one personal assistant to assist the academic director of Econnect.
Econnect is involved in English education in a ministry of Education program that applies to students in the Vietnamese Public Education System at all levels including Primary School, Secondary School, and High School. In addition to using standard government approved English textbooks, I will be initiating a pilot project program involving the use of creative teaching methods using theatre, improv, comic books, storybooks, school magazines, yearbooks, etc.
- Undertake English classes with Vietnamese teachers, be responsible for correcting pronunciation, and help students to develop their English language
- Create an exciting environment for studying English, motivate students speaking English
- Together develop all 4 skills for students
- Provide teaching ideas for lessons, prepare and deliver English language teaching on-site and off-site
- Monitor learner progress and provide feedback timely to the Academic director to manage learners’ performance throughout a course
- Observe other classes as required
- We will provide you a Vietnamese Work Permit the use of scooter or motorbike
- Monthly salary paid (1,400 USD/Month)
- Individual private accommodation provided (Wi-Fi, TV, refrigerator, computer access, laundry service, housekeeper)
- FREE LUNCHES
- Provision of books, and other required teaching materials
- Airport pickup and drop off
Materials needed to Apply
- CV and scanned copy of your passport
- Copy of all teaching/English or related certificates
Any further questions, please contact me at: email@example.com
Positions are limited.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.