TEFL Teacher needed in Vietnam to start November 2015Viet Sang Published: September 30, 2015
VIET SANG is an English school established in 2007 in Dong Nai province, South Vietnam. VIET SANG has 4 campuses throughout Dong Nai province. Dong Nai is 60 km from Ho Chi Minh City and 80 km from Vung Tau Beach. At the moment, VIET SANG has approximately 1,000 students. Due to development, we are looking for 1 native teacher.
- Start Date: 21 November 2015
- Teaching hours: from 15 to 20 hours per week
- Salary: 20 USD per hour (before 10% tax)
- Programs: Cambridge English for children from 6 to 15 years old and General English for adults
- Transport: A school driver will bring you from your home to school everyday
- Working time: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu from 18:00 to 20:15. Friday is a day off. Sat and Sun from 07:30 to 11:45, 15:15 to 17:15, and 18:00 to 21:00
- Airport pickup: The school arranges pickup at the airport when your flight details are provided
- Contract duration: Normally VIET SANG offers a 1-year contract. We are also flexible with shorter or longer contract duration as well as extending the contract if both the teacher and the school are happy to continue after the first contract.
You will teach at all 4 campuses of VIET SANG. Each campus is approximately 5 km away from the others. Each class is 30 minutes long and will consist of 10 to 20 students. Syllabus and books with lesson plans are provided, but teachers are expected to add additional activities and games to motivate and summarize what students learn within the lesson of the day.
During the lesson a Vietnamese teacher will be in the class to assist you whenever needed. The academic department can help you with necessary pre-class preparation activities.
- Nationality: British, American, Australian, Canadian
- University degree
- Teaching certificate
Materials needed to Apply
In order to know more about your profile, please kindly email the following documents to the email address below: (1) CV, (2) Cover letter, (3) University Degree, (4) Teaching Certificate, (5) Passport, (6) Clean Police Records, and (7) some recent photos.
We would like to set up a Skype interview to evaluate your voice and accent. Please let us know your Skype name and available time for the interview.
Contact person: Kevin Le
VIET SANG English School
16B5, New Market, Long Thanh, Dong Nai, Vietnam, 71000
Cell Phone: +84-98-997-5153
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.