Teaching Opportunities in ChinaGo Global Published: April 8, 2015
Go Global is a recruiting firm dedicated to finding teachers around the world and connecting them with top schools in China. Our staff in Shanghai are here to help you with your international teaching job search. We devote our time to get to know our teachers and match them with a school that suits their needs. We are looking for teachers to fill positions for ESL and academic English at several schools across China. Our partner school cities include: Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanchang, Shenzhen, Hefei, and Nanjing.
1) Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
2) Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for educational activities
3) Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
4) Observe and evaluate student's performance to provide appropriate feedback
5) Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
6) Maintain discipline in accordance with the schools’ rules and disciplinary systems
- Enjoy motivated students on a regular schedule
- Assistance in obtaining a Chinese working visa
- Take advantage of school breaks to travel
- Help with learning Chinese
- Free furnished Western-style apartment (or housing allowance) and international airfare allowance
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
1) Strong education background (minimum BA degree, TEFL or CELTA certification)
2) Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials
3) Two years teaching-related work experience in any field or TEFL
4) Native level English
Materials needed to Apply
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.goglobaljobs.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.