Teaching Job in PolandAngloschool Published: July 10, 2015
Angloschool is a well recognized language school and Authorised Cambridge English Exams Centre. We seek EFL teachers, native speakers to join our staff in the coming school year from September 2015.
The school follows a dual co-teaching programme. We teach General English, Cambridge Exam courses, conversational English, content learning courses with elements of maths and science for young learners.
Our students are young learners ( from the age of 5), teenagers and adults. We have a growing number of young learners at the primary school age.
We aim to offer the highest possible standards of services. We provide our teachers with:
- in-class internet access
- well equipped modern classrooms with wide screen televisions, complete with audio and dvd players
- interactive whiteboards in multimedia classrooms
- on - line registers
- a resource library for teachers with on-line access
- staff rooms with access to a computer, printer and a kitchenette
The Full-time contract includes:
- a competitive local salary
- private and state medical insurance
- accommodation (optional)
- in-house teacher development programme
- career advancement opportunities
- a possibility to be a certified Cambridge English speaking examiner ( YLE, lower and upper mainsuite exams)
- a B.A. Diploma and a teaching qualification ( a CELTA or equivalent)
- Preferably experience in teaching young learners
- We seek engaged, motivated and highly positive teachers.
Materials needed to Apply
Please send a cover letter and your c.v. to Agnieszka Heintze
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.