Teaching English in Tropical IndonesiaEF English First Indonesia Published: August 5, 2015
Would you like to have a new adventure? Teaching and living in a tropical country? Join our teaching team in Indonesia and make a difference!
About English First
EF English First is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across Indonesia so if you prefer the fast paced city life of Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 20 cities in Indonesia.
Teaching at English First
At English First, you’ll be provided the resources to become the best teacher you can be. Many of our new and colorful schools offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards and iPads.
- Approved flight ticket reimbursed
- Housing provided in many locations
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Health insurance
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in an English related subject (English Education, TEFL, Linguistics or English Literature) or Bachelor’s Degree in any field combined with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
- Passport Holders from UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- Age min. 27 years and max. 50 years
- Teaching experience AFTER graduated from Bachelor’s Degree in English or finished from TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
Visit our website : http://www.englishfirst.com/trt/teaching-jobs-in-indonesia.html
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.