Teachers for Southern ThailandEngineerart Consultant Co., Ltd. Published: May 12, 2015
We are currently looking for Native Speakers to be placed as English Teachers in Southern Thailand, Northeastern Thailand and Central Thailand.
1) Location: Chumphon Province in South of Thailand.
2) Location: Mahasarakham Province in Northeastern Thailand.
3) Location: Nakhonratchasima (Korat) Province in Northeastern Thailand.
• Salary 30,000 - 32,000 THB/month (depending on teaching experience)
• 20-24 teaching hours per week
• Subject: Communicative English focusing on Speaking-Listening
• Immediated start
• Visa Extension Fee, Teaching License and Work Permit Fees paid by Company
• Full support for information throughout entire contract
• Housing allowance of 2,000 baht per month
• 10,000 baht for living cost on holidays in October
• Contract 9 months
- Native English Speaker
- Ages between 22-40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- TEFL or TESOL Certificate preferred
Materials needed to Apply
Please send your CV with photo to: email@example.com
Successful candidate will be contacted for a Skype interview.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.