Teach in Chengdu, China, Secondary Schools, Starting September 2015SSE International Education Inc. Published: August 14, 2015
SSE International Education Inc. is a US company based in Virginia, US. The parent company is located in Chengdu city, Sichuan province of China. Our parent company has its own schools and also cooperates with middle/high schools in Chengdu city. These schools are the best schools in their districts.
SSE International Education Inc. provides our parent company with full-time foreign teachers. All full-time foreign teachers teach in these four middle/high schools.
The contract is from September 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016 (altogether 10 months) or from September 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015 (altogether 4 months). Both are ok.
We are seeking teachers with the following characteristics to join our big family as middle/high school full-time teachers.
- Planning and delivering language improvement training to the students aged between 12 to 18
- Using electronic media and developed courseware to carry out the training plans efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating students’ progress and providing guidance to them
- Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises
- Establishing and carrying out Academic Club or Sports Club, etc.
- Participating in school activities with students to improve their oral English
- Competitive salary: According to your qualifications, $2,000~$2,500 USD per month (tax included), no more than 22 class hours per week, including teaching and club activities
- If your contract is 10 months, during January and February is our Winter Vacation, so usually these two months you won't have class, and your payment will be different from other months.
- Enjoy Chinese National Holidays
- $1,000 USD will be provided as flight allowance for a round trip ticket from America to China under full performance of contract
- Salary will be directly paid to your bank account in the US
- Social care, medicare will be bought for you in the US
- Free accommodation with a private furnished apartment
- Work and living support upon arrival
- Professional development provided
- Teaching experience or relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above; original copy of diploma should be provided.
- TEFL certificate preferred (CELTA or equivalent certificate)
- Native English speaker
- Passport issued by USA
- Aged 21 to 55 preferred (due to Chinese working visa restrictions)
- Creative, caring, and full of energy
- Experience in public speaking and debating are highly valued
- No criminal record
- Willing to work with Chinese students; holding passion toward teaching career with strong responsibility and immersion
- Be able to work in different schools according to employer’s plan
Materials needed to Apply
Passport Page (Scan)
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.