Teach ESL in Tianjin China 21,600 to 30,000 USD per yearTianjin Maple Leaf International School Published: August 12, 2015
Positions to be filled:
- ESL teachers for the primary school students (students aged from 6 to 12)
- ESL teachers for the junior high school students (students aged from 13-16)
- ESL teachers for high school students (students aged from 16-17)
- K-6: 25 periods a week (40-45 minutes each period), Monday to Friday
- G7-G9: 25 periods a week (50 minutes each period), Monday to Friday
- G10: 3 blocks (70 minutes each block) + 1 block of tutorial or TOC
Start date: August 21, 2015
Salary: 21,600-30,000 USD per year depending on experience and qualifications
Class sizes: 20-30 students per class
Reimbursement: Round Trip air fare (USD $1,500 each person) at the beginning and end of each year of the contract period for the teachers.
Accommodation: A well-furnished apartment with necessary electric appliances for free usage.
Paid Holidays: Winter vacation (About 3-4 weeks), Summer vacation (at least one month), Christmas Day, May Day, National Day, as well as other PRC public holidays.
Insurance/Foreign expert permit/Residence permit: Arranged for and paid by the school.
- Native English speaker
- BA or higher
- 2+ years teaching experience
- 24-55 years of age
- TEFL or TESOL certificate
Materials needed to Apply
- Cover letter
- Passport copy
- 2 recommendation letters
- Criminal record check
If you are interested, Please contact Fred Li
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.