Teach ESL and grow with HampsonHampson English Published: August 5, 2015
Hampson is the fastest-growing English training school in China and we want the best ESL teachers in the country to benefit from our expansion and help us transform the industry. We provide the support that teachers need to be able to focus on providing the most fun and effective educational experience they can. Our Guangzhou locations are currently hiring. Check out the basic details below.
- 1-on-1 and small group ESL classes (up to 1-on-5)
- Some business/professional English and standardized test training
- Flexible scheduling with peak hours in evenings and on weekends
- Students of all ages, from toddlers to seniors
- Curriculum, teaching materials, and training provided by foreign teacher management
- 20-25 teaching (50-min.) hours per week (F/T) with overtime bonuses
- Minimal office time required
- Salaries starting at RMB 10,000-16,000+ per month depending on qualifications and experience, paid overtime, and opportunities for pay raises at semi-annual performance evaluations
- Health and accident insurance, housing subsidies, round-trip airfare reimbursement (< 8,000 RMB), and work (Z) visas provided for all F/T teachers
- Paid Chinese holidays along with 5 to 10 days paid annual leave
- P/T teachers make RMB 300+/- per 100 minutes, depending on qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above and 2+ years of education-related work experience (for visa purposes)
- Candidates with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or similar certification will be given priority
- Minimum 1-year commitment for full-time positions or 6 months for part-time
*In order to be considered for full-time teaching positions, applicants must be citizens of US, UK, CAN, AUS, NZ, IRE, or RSA to meet China's visa regulations. For part-time positions, applicants should have a highly advanced to native level of English proficiency.
Materials needed to Apply
To apply, please send a current CV, recent photo, and copy/scan of passport info page to email@example.com
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.