Teach English for EF Wuxi-friendly school, good salary package!Opportunity China Published: October 22, 2015
English First, Wuxi, currently seek articulate, focused graduates with excellent presentation and communication skills to teach students aged 5 to 14.
English teachers report to the Director of Studies and are responsible for the following:
- Delivering well planned lessons based on the school’s curriculum
- Encourage young children to practise spoken English
- Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Facilitate learning for young students and build their confidence
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative functions
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- When required, conduct promotional activities as required by the school
- Involvement in curriculum development
- Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events
A work visa will be provided.
EF English First is China's largest and most recognised English language training provider. Today, EF has more than 35,000 employees, teachers and volunteers worldwide. With more than 500 schools and offices in 53 countries, EF has turned the world into a global classroom.
- Airport pickup
- RMB 7,000 – 10,000 basic salary, plus monthly bonus, and insurance allowance
- Accommodation is provided
- 20n- 30 working hours per week
- Flight reimbursement – RMB 750 per month
- One year employment contract
SCHOOL LOCATION – WUXI
The vibrantly developing city of Wuxi is often described as a mini Shanghai, but is a much more affordable city in which to live. Over the past few years, Wuxi has been transformed into a flourishing economic centre, with all the modern conveniences of any Western city. It has a bustling commercial centre with a vast selection of shops and business, a selection of beautiful parks, lively restaurants, bars and nightclubs. For those who wish to travel, Wuxi’s main bus and train stations have regular services to many other cities, including Nanjing, Suzhou and Shanghai – which can be reached in 1.5 hours by train.
Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in any subject area and demonstrate an ability to be able to embrace life within a very different culture. Prior experience of working with children or teaching/ training is a bonus, but not a requirement.
Applicants should speak English to native level.
A TEFL/ TESOL qualification is required, but can be completed subsequent to application.
Materials needed to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity China are proud to have supported hundreds of experienced teachers and graduates to secure their dream teaching position in China.
Visit www.opportunity-china.com/application-form to submit an online application, or to arrange an informal telephone conversation with our friendly staff.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.