Teach English anywhere in China. Competitive package, great community.EF English First Published: September 24, 2015
EF English First is currently seeking English teachers to teach at our Online, Kids & Teens or Adult schools. Join our academic team in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an English teacher for EF English First, you will join a community of over 2,400 full-time EF teachers in China. You will be teaching English to classes ranging in size from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 25 students. Key activities include planning and delivering lessons using EF's award-winning ESL courseware, evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to further their career in teaching and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
TEACHER SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Our world-class teacher development program provides the opportunity to enroll in certification courses and training modules, thus enabling a strong grounding necessary for advancing your career in teaching and teaching management. Teachers are also encouraged to participate in company-organized networking and social events, Chinese classes and other community-based activities. Teachers have full access to internet connected computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads.
- Plan and deliver lessons to classes ranging from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 25 students
- Use electronic media and EF's award-winning ESL courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
To be considered for this role, applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.