Skype Interview now, Start working in Bangkok Thailand in April 2016Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd. Published: January 14, 2016
Skype Interview now from your home country!
Native English Speakers needed to teach starting April 2016
Multiple full-time positions in Bangkok
Founded in 1997, Fun Language (International) is a leading ESL provider in Thailand. Our unique curriculum is now being taught in more than 50 schools in Thailand with over 20,000 students annually. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has branch offices in Ratchaburi, Phitsanulok and Lopburi.
We are interviewing now for multiple Kindergarten, Secondary and Mattayom teachers in Bangkok.
- Salary net of 42,000 THB/month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- Health and accident insurance
- Free transportation by office car/taxi to and from the head office to schools
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation
We are seeking teachers with the following qualifications:
- NES / South African
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably with TEFL/CELTA etc.)
- Extremely motivated, adaptable and with an enthusiasm to teach young children
- Applicants from outside of Thailand will be interviewed through Skype
- An ability to conduct a high energy and active style lesson
Materials needed to Apply
To apply please send:
1. Your CV
2. A scan of your passport (main page)
3. A current formal Photo
4. A scan of your degree and certificates
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.