Seeking EFL TeachersBurlington English Published: October 21, 2015
Burlington English is looking for innovative and qualified EFL teachers for our branches throughout Israel.
At Burlington English we focus on improving our students' conversational English, using our proprietary blended learning programs. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive pay and opportunities for advancement.
- Conversational Hebrew – a must
- EFL teaching experience – a must
- Ability to work up to 3 evenings a week – a must
- Native English speaker – an advantage
- Experience in sales – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – an advantage
- Managerial experience – an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High energy level and ability to engage with a variety of clients
- Friendly and easygoing, with good interpersonal skills
- Superior skills in creating and managing a dynamic classroom experience
Materials needed to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and write code "166" in the subject line.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.