Professional ESL English Teacher needed in BogotaE3 English Published: May 6, 2015
Professional ESL English Teacher needed in Bogota.
We are currently hiring ESL/EFL teachers to lead general English conversation classes for adults. Our learners are mostly between the ages of 17 and 35 years of age. We provide English conversation classes in a Learning Center in Bogota - Colombia from Monday to Saturday. Teachers will work 4-hour, or 8-hour shifts. Teachers are expected to cover their shifts year-round. We currently have some permanent shifts available and a need for regular substitute work throughout the year. We are looking for a professional, fun teacher to join our team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent in TESL/TEFL or CELTA, Applied Linguistics, or closely related field
- 1+ years’ experience teaching non-native adult speakers at beginner through advanced levels
- Experience teaching Beginners strongly preferred
- Considerable experience teaching speaking and listening skills
- Strong writing skills and native-like proficiency in English
- Detail-oriented, organized, punctual and flexible
- Ability to work as a member of a team, and a willingness to support team and schedule needs
- Enthusiasm to create an energetic classroom atmosphere
- A strong commitment to excellence in teaching, research and professional service
Materials needed to Apply
Please send you CV with a photo.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.