Primary School Teacher in China, Start in FebruaryPropel Academics Published: November 21, 2015
Teach In China for 4-12 Months with Propel Academics.
Propel Academics is based in Zhongshan, Guangdong, a small, clean and inexpensive city that has a good climate and is 40 minutes away from Guangzhou and Macau and less than 90 minutes from the centre of Hong Kong. Zhongshan also has a thriving and active ex-pat community that welcomes new people to the community.
Propel Academics is offering the opportunity for energetic graduate or training teachers, or graduates in any other field to spend four months to a year in China teaching English at a local Primary School. You will enjoy a relaxed and friendly teaching environment teaching English classes to well-behaved Primary School students. Teachers are supported in class by a local English teacher and classes are of 40 minutes length.
Teachers work Monday to Friday and will have a maximum contact time of 25 hours per week. All teachers will receive support and training during their time in China.
- A conveniently located, free furnished private studio apartment
- A salary of 8,000 yuan per month
- All visa costs reimbursed on arrival
- Allowance for return airfares paid on the completion of the contract
- Must be a native English speaker (non-native speakers need not apply)
- Will preferably have a degree (in any field) or a teaching certificate
- Will be flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Able to engage successfully with Primary School aged children
Materials needed to Apply
To apply send a copy of your CV to Dr. Bruce Smart at firstname.lastname@example.org
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.