Poly-Suwon Campus, 1 Full-Time English Language InstructorKorea Poly School - Suwon Campus Published: June 4, 2015
Job Opening Summary:
- School: Korea POLY School – Suwon Campus
- Job Title: English Language Instructor
- Job Location: Suwon (Young-Tong Station – Bundang Line)
- Working Hours: 9 AM – 7:30 PM (Mon-Fri)
- Number of Positions Needed: 1
- Start Date: Early August 2015
Since 1999, Korea POLY School has been fostering students’ growth in their development of the English language with a proven learning curriculum that incorporates North American curriculum standards. We strive to develop students to be lifelong learners and contributing members of a changing world. We encourage our students to become critical thinkers and problem solvers as well as promoting them to value their bilingual skills. We are currently looking for a passionate and committed teacher who will continue this tradition.
Suwon Young-tong is a “new city,” offering all the conveniences of an exciting modern city. It is 1 hour away by public transportation to Seoul’s Gangnam District. Our campus is located at the heart of the Suwon district, less than a five-minute walk from the Young-tong and Cheong-myung Subway Station. Many of our students are “returnees” from North America, possessing strong English language skills. All of our students need to pass a stringent entrance test in order to be admitted to the academy. We currently employ 6 native English language instructors from North America.
- Teach and manage students ranging from Preschool to Elementary (Grades 1-6) level
- Prepare for class using teaching materials provided by POLY
- Communicate with school managers regarding students’ classroom behavior and academic progress
- Grade and edit students’ work
- Attendance of Saturday POLY Workshop held twice a year
- Monthly Salary: 2.7 million KRW
- Single furnished housing
- Round-trip airfare
- 10 days of paid POLY vacation a year in addition to national holidays
- Severance bonus upon the completion of the 1-year contract
- Medical Insurance: 50% of National Insurance premium paid for by POLY
- Monthly contribution into the National Pension Fund
- Native speakers of English from the United States or Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Teaching experience not required but preferred
- Love of children a must
Materials needed to Apply
Please send your resume with cover letter and a recent photo via email.
- Name: Korea POLY School – Suwon Campus
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.koreapolyschool.com
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.