Parttime TESOL/TEFL/ESL Online Teachers RequiredWise Education International Published: March 19, 2015
Online TESOL/TEFL/ESL teachers who are Native English speakers required to work part time with a well-established, reputable company, Wise Education. Students mainly based in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong (China time is GMT+8). As we are expanding further, we are now looking for new, qualified, experienced teachers who cannot only teach at night, but also teach during the day or weekends (China times).
- Energetic, able, adaptable teachers who have a real sense of engagement with their students
- Degree in TESOL (successfully completed a recognized TESOL/TEFL/CELTA course) preferably an Advanced TESOL Diploma. We will require a copy of your certificate, or diploma
- Native English speakers (no exceptions), who articulate clearly, and don’t have a strong accent on their English
- Candidates must have access to a pc computer (not Mac) and be computer literate.
- Hard wired ADSL2+ broadband internet connection, not wireless or dial-up, internet connection of at least 8mg
- Quiet working environment
- Teachers must be available at least three nights a week from 1800 -2300 (China time GMT+8) with two to three classes of 45 minutes on each of those nights or days. Some day and weekend work may be required
- Teachers would need to be looking to work with the organisation for a number of years, and have life experience. Stable living arrangements. With these qualities, we believe teachers would relate better to students, and the on line teaching program
- Two years of online teaching experience preferred, but not absolutely necessary if the teacher has the prerequisite teaching qualifications and an engaging personality
Materials needed to Apply
If you wish to apply see below for the application process. Please send your application to email@example.com. Your application should include or address all of the following points. If the points are not all addressed your application will not be reviewed.
- Your c.v. , particularly relating to your academic teaching experience
- A copy of your academic qualification and certificates
- A current photograph of yourself, head and shoulders, 1024x768 pixels
- An audio self introduction (30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Written confirmation of the following:
- You have a hard wired internet connection of at least 8mb
- You have a pc, not a Mac
- You accept the following pay rate: US$12 per 45 minute session for one-on-one tutoring; US$15 per 45 minute session for small group teaching $8 per 30 minute session for 5-7 year old for one-on-one tutoring.
- A list of available times you have both night and day and weekends for teaching, in China times
- Include your Skype address in your application.
Again, thank you for your interest. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.