Oral English TeacherHangzhou Normal University, Qianjiang College Published: June 15, 2015
A weekly workload of 14-16 teaching hours, except Chinese legal holidays. College teaching and research activities are also required to participate in.
Monthly salary of 4,200 RMB (Bachelor's degree); 5,200 RMB (Master's degree).
- Plus 1,500R MB for apartment rent subsidy
- Plus 1,100 RMB for traveling and 5,750 RMB for air ticket subsidy at the end of each semester
- Plus rewarded 2,000 RMB as a Perfect Attendance Award at the end of each semester
- Native English speaker from North America, Europe or Australia
- BA or higher
- Relevant teaching experience (at least 2 years) in middle school or a higher education institute
Materials needed to Apply
Resume, photo, and copy of diploma.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.