Online Super Happy US/Canadian Teachers Wanted!VIPKID Published: October 22, 2015
VIPKID is an online learning service provider that offers the American elementary school experience to Chinese children -- all from the comfort of home. Our sophisticated virtual education system streams native English speaking teachers into Chinese homes, linking the world through education.
What we do:
1-on-1 online full immersion English classes, based on the American Common Core State Standards
*The comfort of working from home
*The convenience of controlling your own schedule
*Competitive salary with system to reward outstanding teachers
*Ongoing paid training and professional development
*16-26 USD per 50 minutes of teaching with other possible bonuses and incentives.
- Native English speaker with North American accent
- U.S. or Canadian citizen preferred. Other Native English speakers will be considered if they have North American or completely neutral accent.
- Experience working with children between the age of 5-12 preferred
- ESL teaching experience OR current teacher certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (ex. Education, Linguistics, Languages) preferred but will consider teachers with degrees in other fields if they have teaching experience or have a BA in any field but are willing to seriously learn how to teach using our methods.
- Availability to teach at least 15 classes per week (total 7.5 hours)
- Fast Internet connection and audio/video capability
Materials needed to Apply
If you are interested in applying please reply to this advertisement with your resume and a photo for consideration. Later we will need official copies of your degrees and such, or if you are newly graduates a copy of transcripts.
If you have any questions or want to talk more before applying I can also be contacted on Skype. Please email me and ask for my Skype info if you feel more comfortable applying this way.
I am an ESL teacher in Tokyo who has taught in Thailand and South Korea over 11 years, I genuinely love this job and we love personality above all other qualifications considered. Email me with any question at email@example.com
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.