Online English Tutor based in Beijing/Shanghai £1600-1700Opportunity China Published: June 20, 2015
New exciting opportunity with Opportunity China to go and teach English and experience one of these fascinating and vibrant chinese cities.
You will be working full time on a years contract teaching English online from a base in Beijing or Shanghai.
The successful candidates will be expected to work some evenings and weekends, and will have two consecutive days off each week. Teachers work for 35 hours a week, typically delivering 25 hours of teaching with 10 office hours.
- RMB 16,000 - 17,000 (£1,600 - £1,700) monthly salary
- Possible RMB 500 monthly performance bonus
- ‘Z’ work visa provided
- End of contract flight reimbursement
- Full Coverage medical insurance at recognized hospitals through insurance provider Pingan
- 6-10 nights hotel upon arrival; help finding an apartment
- RMB 10,000 interest free loan to cover initial apartment deposit and rent
- 11 days of Chinese national holiday plus 10 days of paid leave
- Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Airport pick up
- One week of intensive training on arrival
Applications are welcomed from graduates from any degree subject background. A TEFL certification is required, but can be completed subsequent to application.
Successful candidates will be sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organised.
Materials needed to Apply
Please apply through the website www.opportunity-china.com and click on the jobs board to read more, then enter your details through "apply now".
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a passport style photo and a covering letter and your details will be passed to our recruitment manager.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.