Native English Teachers needed for Kindergarten and Primary SchoolsVP Box Published: October 15, 2015
We are now in need of a great number of full-time and part-time native English teachers for primary schools in major cities of Vietnam, especially in Hanoi.
- Teach English at proposed primary schools and kindergartens (teach at 2 or 3 different schools with fixed schedule for the whole school year, teach one day at one school)
- Prepare teaching materials and develop lesson plans based on materials provided by our company.
Working hours: From Monday to Friday
- Teaching at school: 4-5 days per week (7 or 8 periods per day - 35 minutes per period: 3 or 4 periods in the morning from 8am to 11am and 3 or 4 periods in the afternoon from 2pm to 4:30pm)
- Working at our office or teach cover lessons: 1 day if there is no teaching schedule on that day.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable (For full-time position: from 1,200 – 1,500 USD per month and you still get paid in full during public holidays. Enjoy paid vacation with our company’s staff. Part-time position: 20 USD/teaching hour. VPBOX will pay for your tax.
- Public holidays are New year (1st Jan); Lunar new year (10 days); Hung King Anniversary (1 day); Hanoi Independence Day 30th April; Labour day (1st May); National Independence Day (2nd Sept); Vietnam Teacher’s Day (20th Nov)
- Teachers have a chance to get additional payment by working during the weekends if needed or teaching in other provinces out of Hanoi when needed.
- Get Bonuses for every good teaching month
7 Reasons why choose to teach at our schools:
- Support to apply for work permit, business visa upon arrival and long term residence card
- Get Bonus for every good teaching month
- Get stable job with long term contract in Vietnam
- Teach nice pupils at public primary schools
- We have more than 500 primary schools and kindergartens in all parts of Vietnam, that offer you wide range of location selection
- Develop Teaching skills at public schools, not like private English center
- Chance to travel around Vietnam and join in activities with staffs at our company
- Teaching certificate
Materials needed to Apply
If you are interested, please send your cv, degree, teaching certificate, passport with valid visa, work permit (if any) to email@example.com or text me at 0904-888-064.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.