Native English Teachers for KindergartensiConcept Academy Published: August 6, 2015
iConcept Academy is currently looking for half-day native English teachers for some kindergartens in Hong Kong.
- Deliver English classes and programmes at the standard and quality of iConcept Academy in our school network
- Work with school teachers to adapt curriculum and teaching resources, and provide recommendations to improve student language ability
- 5 mornings in a week
- Employment will commence in September, 2015
- Paid general holidays: 17 days
- Paid school holidays: 10-15 days
- Teaching resources and materials supported
- Competitive salaries, gratuity bonus and MPF offered
- Native English speaker
- Tertiary education level or above
- TEFL or TESOL certification preferable
- Teaching experience in kindergartens
- Passionate about children
- Hong Kong identity card or valid work permit is a must
Materials needed to Apply
Interested candidates please send your full resume and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.