Looking for Native ESL Teachers, Multiple Cities & SubjectsWorlda International Education Published: January 4, 2016
We hire English native speakers who want to work in China. Starting ASAP, late February/March and September, 2016.
All Subjects: English, Math, Biology, Arts, etc.
School types: Kindergarten, primary/middle/high school, training centers
- Kindergarten: students are 2-6 years old, 15-35 children in one class, 20-30 minutes a class
- Primary school: students are 6-12 years old, 20-45 children in one class, 40-45 minutes a class
- Middle school: students are 12-15 years old, 20-45 children in one class, 40-45 minutes a class
- High school: students are 15-18 years old, 20-45 children in one class, 40-45 minutes a class
- Training center: depends.
- If you work in schools, you can enjoy weekends off. If you work in training centers, you can enjoy flexible working hours.
Location: Guangzhou city or others in Guangdong Province, or nearby Provinces
Office hours: 5 hours to 7 hours a day, depends on schools/training centers
Accommodation: Some schools will provide free accommodation
- Package A: 9,000 RMB or more + 8,000 flight reimbursement + 800 hotel reimbursement + accommodation + accident insurance
- Package B: 13,000 RMB or more + accident insurance
- US, UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, CANADA, IRELAND Passport Holders
- BA degree or above
- Willing to learn new things
- No criminal record
- Two years working experience after university graduation
Materials needed to Apply
Interested? Please feel free to contact us. Please leave your Skype, wechat, tel, or email when applying, so we can contact you ASAP.
Our company headquarters is in Guangzhou. If you are not in Guangzhou, Skype interview is available. The office hours of our company are 9:00-12:00,14:00-18:00, Monday to Friday (Beijing Time).
Skype ID: WorldaIzabel
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.