Immediate Need: ESL/EFL English Teachers For TaiwanDewey International Education Consultants, Ltd. Published: January 5, 2016
TEACHERS REQUIRED: ASAP/February 2016
SCHOOL TYPE: Public Government School/Accredited Private Academies
SCHOOL LOCATION: TAIWAN, ISLAND-WIDE
JOB DESCRIPTION: (vary, in accordance with the school contract )
- Position Title: EFL Teacher
- Student Level: K12 Elementary/Junior High/High School
- Working hours: Monday to Friday; 8am-4:00pm
- Classes: 20-25 classes weekly, 40-50 minutes per class
- Class size: 25-40 students
- Curriculum: scenario teaching, practical conversation, ESL (collaborating- teaching involved) or Subjects teaching or flexible
- Monthly salary range: NT $65,000 - NT $80,000 (commensurate to teacher's qualification & experience)
- Monthly housing subsidy: NT $5,000 single teacher; NT $10,000 (with family or dependents)
- Airfare Reimbursement for round-trip tickets
- Evaluation and Performance bonus - Around one month salary
- Paid vacation - in accordance with the school
- Labor & Health Insurance: Available
- Work permit & Alien Resident Visa: school will help to apply for it
- Native English speaker from the USA / CA / UK / IRE / AUS / NZ / SA
- Able to work immediately (or near future) sign a one-year contract.
- Must hold a B.A. degree or higher
- Officially certified K-12 teacher in home-country (teacher's license/teacher registration certificate); accept valid substitute teaching permit/license or provisional status
- Marriage ARC/Permanent ARC holders are welcome to apply
Materials needed to Apply
Interested teachers need to send copies of the following requirements for the documents screening process. Please send to Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd./Mae San at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume (with photo, D.O.B., Nationality, Skype ID, and date of availability information)
- Degree diploma
- Teaching license/substitute teaching permit or Marriage ARC/Permanent ARC
---> Numerous teaching jobs available for Jan/Feb. 2016 start!
If you are interested in learning more about the positions, please apply with your qualification supporting documents.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.