Home Based Online English Teachers RequiredContinuum Education Services Published: November 3, 2016
Inquiring minds need your fun & engaging teaching methods!
Have you dreamed about combining the flexibility of working from home with doing really rewarding work? Perhaps you would like to seriously supplement your existing income with part time earnings? Do you want to use your experience and develop your skills to deliver fun and engaging lessons, which will inspire and delight and truly make a difference?
If the above is of interest, then Continuum Education Services, an education sector recruitment company, should have the right opportunity for you. Our clients are reputable, award winning businesses who rely on us to find them passionate, qualified teachers to teach English to children as their second language (ESL) online.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- Pay of between US$14-22 per hour (2 x 30min sessions);
- Convenience of working from home and managing your own schedule;
- Immediate start - once you have passed relevant screening and training.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- To have English as your first language (North American);
- A relevant Bachelor's degree;
- A minimum of 1 year’s English teaching experience;
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K12 education system;
- Technology to enable you to teach from home (desktop or laptop, fast internet connection with audio & video capability);
- Flexibility to teach in the evenings (most students are located in Asia);
- A minimum of 7.5 hours per week commitment (15 sessions), with an unlimited opportunity to teach a lot more hours if you want to;
- Oh & loads of energy & a passion for educating young minds!
Materials needed to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
It’s simple, just send us an e-mail to email@example.com and make sure that it contains the following;
- An attached resume/CV clearly showing your teaching experience, age and nationality;
- An attached color head and shoulders photo of yourself;
- An attached copy of your B degree;
- An attached copy of your English certificate (Tefl/Tesol etc if you have obtained one)
- A skype/similar contact address for video chat;
- Please quote reference number “SEN01” in the subject line/body of the email.
Should you meet the requirements of any of our currents roles, we will be in touch regarding the next steps in the process. Sounds great right? Apply NOW & let’s get you teaching soon!
Continuum Education Services (CES) was founded in 2014 and is a provider of teaching resources to the global online education market.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.