Hire K-12 Certified TeachersDewey International Published: November 16, 2015
Are you interested in teaching abroad? We provide exciting EFL /ESL teaching opportunities that start in 2015-2016. Our schools are accredited public schools (K-12) and private academies in Taiwan, Asia.
- Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled English at all levels.
- Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and teaching strategies.
- Deliver engaging and fun booster sessions, which inspire students to challenge their own learning.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, students and parents.
- As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the school's objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
In return you will receive:
-Salary of USD 2,200-2,500 monthly (cost of living USD 700-900 monthly)
-Annual flight allowance
-Annual leave for summer and winter vacations
To be considered for these roles you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university in English Language
- Hold a certified teaching license (any subject is welcomed), accept valid substitute teaching permit or provisional license
Materials needed to Apply
If you are interested in learning more about the position or teaching abroad in Taiwan, please apply with your CV and relevant documents outlining your skills, experience and qualifications to email@example.com
You will then be sent an email and if successful will be invited to attend a Skype video interview.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.