High salary position in Chengdu!EZ Recruitment Published: June 22, 2015
Want to expand your world? Come to China - an ancient civilization that is resurging like never before! Make a great middle class salary by teaching your language - English - to Chinese (i.e., kids, adults). Time for an adventure you will fondly remember for the rest of your life!
We are looking for qualified teachers who are seeking opportunities in ESL all over China! Many wonderful and lucrative opportunities are ready for you across the entire country! There are many great positions available throughout the following weeks and months ahead.
Chengdu is one of the most important economic, transportation, and communication centers in Western China.
- Location: Chengdu, Sichuan Province (Job code: SCCDT-01)
- Salary: RMB 9,000
- Workload: 26 teaching hours /week
- Flight: N/A
- Accommodation: N/A, RMB 2,000 housing allowance /month
- Holidays: Public holidays + paid days
- Start Date: ASAP
- Age group: 3-12 years old
- Two days off /week
- Contract bonus: RMB 3,000 after fulfilling the contract
- Other bonus: RMB 5,000
- Working visa and insurance provided
- Native speakers required
- Bachelor's degree
- TEFL certification
- Two years' post-grad experience
Materials needed to Apply
- Current Resume, stating your nationality of origin and working experience in detail
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
For more job information, please visit our website: http://www.ezjobschina.com, email us at: email@example.com or Skype us on: ezjobschina
We know that our teachers take comfort in dealing with foreigners when obtaining a position in China, as we understand what is important to you and what simply won't do.
Hear from you soon.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.