Full-time Native English TeacherWall Street English Vietnam Published: July 16, 2015
Are you looking for an opportunity that can offer you experience teaching adults only? Would you like to work for a professional company that offers guaranteed weekly hours, opportunities for professional development and a competitive employment package? Wall Street English can offer you all this and a whole lot more. We are currently seeking native English teachers who are available for positions starting July, August, September and October 2015.
Wall Street English, a world class company and member of the Pearson global family, operates English language learning centers in 29 countries across the globe. After 2 years in Vietnam, Wall Street English has established four English centers in HCMC and is on the way to open more in the year of 2015, so as to meet the demand of learning and improving English communication skills among the Vietnamese youth. We are continually seeking qualified and talented teachers who are looking to gain valuable teaching experience within a professional and premium environment. For more information, please also have a look at our website - http://wallstreetenglish.edu.vn/
At Wall Street English we offer a highly competitive benefits package for teachers. The package includes, but is not limited to:
- A monthly salary of approximately $1700 USD.
- 21 days annual leave + Vietnamese national holidays which means one month for rest and relaxation or travel.
- Medical insurance provided which includes coverage at many high quality clinics and hospitals throughout Vietnam.
- A bonus of one month’s salary paid on completion of a year teaching contract.
- Visa and work permits organized and paid for by Wall Street English Vietnam.
The requirements for Wall Street English teachers are:
- Native English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Vietnamese immigration policy).
- CELTA/Trinity certification or MA in TESOL strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered.
- A criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship (Vietnamese immigration policy).
- Professional in attitude and appearance, dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
- Open minded towards new challenges, flexible, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures.
Materials needed to Apply
Please write a cover letter in the body of your email indicating why you would like to work for WSE Vietnam and send your CV to:
Attention: Lindsey Dickinson, Teacher Recruiter
Additional files such as scans of degrees, certificates, letters of recommendation, etc. will be asked for later in the recruitment process, so please don't include them with your initial application. Due to the large volume of candidates, only those who meet or exceed the requirements listed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining Wall Street English Vietnam – we look forward to hearing from you!
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.