Full-time Foreign English Teacher Needed!Mary & Polly English Published: October 14, 2015
- Conduct teaching in Mary & Polly English School and the branches.
- Students are aged from 3 to 14 years old.
- Full-time work.
- ESL Teaching, mainly oral English. But for higher grade students, also need to care about their reading and writing ability.
- Monthly salary is 8,000-10,000 RMB, depend on the working hours.
- Legal working visa and foreign expert certificate.
- Airfare reimbursement when contract ends.
- Free accommodation and health & accident injury insurance are provided.
- Teaching assistant is provided.
- Free Chinese lessons provided.
- Assist with VISA staff.
- Paid holidays.
- Our school "Mary & Polly English” was developed and founded by us, using our own books and teaching system.
- Our Mary & Polly English logo has been registered, and it is our own trademark.
- Our books have been published by the China National Publishing House.
- Our Qingdao school is the location of our national headquarters, and we invite you to join us by becoming a franchise partner of the Mary & Polly English school system with locations all over China.
- Our School is registered in the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. We can afford the teacher applicants with foreigners legal working visas and foreign expert certificates.
- Native English speakers.
- With a Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Applicants with teaching experience or teaching certificates are priority considered.
- With no criminal record.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient, and professional.
- Applicants can start to work as soon as possible.
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract.
Materials needed to Apply
Please send the following documents to us:
- Resume (Please include your phone number, Skype ID, nationality and date of birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Reference letter from a previous employer
- Potential start date
- Current location
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.