Full-time English teacher in ChengduSSE International Education Inc. Published: July 14, 2015
SSE International Education Inc. is a US company based in Virginia, US. The parent company is located in Chengdu city, Sichuan province in China.
At SSE International Education Inc., we devote ourselves to provide our best services to support Chinese students’ personal development. SSE has a standard contract for the jobs in China and offers a competitive benefits package in the industry.
We are looking for English teachers for the next academic year (or next semester).
- Competitive salary: $2000 - $2500 USD per month (tax included), 20 class hours per week, including teaching and club activities
- Enjoy full salary during school winter vacation
- Enjoy Chinese National Holidays
- $1000 USD will be provided as flight allowance for a round trip ticket from America to China under full performance of contract
- Salary will be directly paid to your bank account in US
- Social care, Medicare will be paid for you in US
- Free accommodation with a private furnished apartment
- Work and living support upon arrival
- Professional development provided
- Planning and delivering language improvement training to the students aged between 12 to 18
- Using electronic media and developed courseware to carry out the training plans efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating students’ progress and providing guidance to them
- Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises
- Establishing and carrying out Academic Club or Sports Club, etc.
- Participating in school activities with students to improve their oral English
- Bachelor’s degree or above; original copy of diploma should be provided
- TESOL/TEFL certificate preferred (CELTA or equivalent certificate)
- Teaching experience or relevant experiences preferred
- Native English speaker
- Passport issued by USA (due to payroll regulations in USA)
- Aged 21 to 55 preferred (due to Chinese working visa restrictions)
- Creative, caring, and full of energy
- Experiences in public speaking and debating are highly valued
- No criminal record
- Willing to work with Chinese students; holding passion toward teaching career with strong responsibility and immersion
- Be able to work in different schools according to employer’s plan
- Cooperate and teach actively according to the schedule of school
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.