Full-time English InstructorTakada English School Published: April 15, 2015
TAKADA ENGLISH SCHOOL is looking for a qualified and motivated English Instructor to teach office workers, adults and kids in Joetsu City, Niigata Prefecture.
- 1 full time position is available from March 2015
- 25 – 30 teaching hours + office work per week
- Both kids and adult classes
- 5 days work from Tuesday to Saturday
Pay & Benefits:
1. 250,000 yen/month
2. 2DK furnished apartment provided - Rent covered by staff. Key money, deposit, etc covered by school
3. Access to school car
4 weeks paid vacation per year, at Golden Week, Obon, Christmas and New Year
1. A bachelor's degree
2. TESOL / TEFL / CELTA certification
3. Experience of teaching in Japan
4. Experience teaching children
5. Experience of teaching business English
6. A proper work visa. If you need sponsorship, 1-year commitment for full-time work agreement is required.
7. Japanese or International driver's license
8. Someone currently living in Japan is preferable
Materials needed to Apply
How to apply:
Please e-mail your CV/resume with your current photo and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Peter Docherty
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.