Friendly, Modern Kindergarten (Foshan) seeks English TeacherOpportunity China Published: October 5, 2015
Nanhai International Kindergarten teaches young children aged 3-6 on a large, modern campus. Children learn via traditional classroom based activities, as well as fun sports, arts and drama activities. The kindergarten has 25 teachers from the UK or US, and a supportive, friendly management team to ensure you will settle in to life in China. Training is provided.
Foshan is a city just half an hour from bustling Guangzhou, from where it’s a short hop across the border to Hong Kong!
See their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/nhikofficial?fref=ts
English teachers report to the Director of Studies and are responsible for the following:
- Delivering well planned lessons based on the kindergarten’s curriculum
- Encourage young children to practise spoken English
- Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Facilitate learning for young students and build their confidence
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative functions
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- When required, conduct promotional activities as required by the school
- Involvement in curriculum development
- Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events
A work visa will be provided by the school.
- Airport pickup
- RMB 9,500 / £950 salary per month
- Accommodation or an accommodation allowance is provided
- 25 working hours per week
- Flight reimbursement
- One year employment contract
Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in any subject area and demonstrate an ability to be able to embrace life within a very different culture. Prior experience of working with children or teaching/ training is a bonus, but not a requirement.
Applicants should speak English to native level.
A TEFL/ TESOL qualification is required, but can be completed subsequent to application.
Materials needed to Apply
Please apply online at www.opportunity-china.com/application-form
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.