Experienced Teachers needed for Public Schools in BeijingBeyond Borders ESL Jobs Published: June 4, 2015
Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT) is recruiting 5-7 teachers to teach English in public elementary and secondary schools in Beijing, China. This is a full-time position and provides teachers with a unique opportunity not only to work in the public school setting but also to help train Chinese teachers in teaching methodology.
- Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week, however 1 class hour is actually a 45 minute period. Your lessons are supposed to supplement the curriculum already in place, but you do have considerable leeway to add your own materials.
- Attend a weekly teacher's seminar to promote an exchange of ideas and approaches between yourself and the Chinese English teachers. Once a month, you'll be asked to lead the seminar.
- Offer your own thoughts about the development of the curriculum in a collaborative working environment.
1) 15,000 rmb per month
2) Free housing
3) Flight reimbursement
4) Free Mandarin classes
5) Supportive staff
1) Minimum 2 years teaching experience
2) 4 year degree plus a TEFL or TESOL
3) Individuals with teaching license will be given first priority
4) Enthusiastic and a team player
5) Committed to teaching children of elementary and middle school age
Materials needed to Apply
- Updated resume/cv
- Recent photo
- Copy of TEFL or TEFL, if you have one
- Location preferences
- Teaching age preferences
If you qualify, send your resume and a recent photo to email@example.com
At Beyond Borders, we also have other jobs throughout China. Contact us to inquire.
For honest information about teaching English abroad, check out our blog at www.jimmyesl.com
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.