ESL/IELTS/Speaking Instructors Are Needed in UzbekistanSTAR Published: October 13, 2015
Dear teachers' community,
I am glad to contact you and advertise an English teacher position in Tashkent, Uzbekistan for native speakers (Americans, Canadians, British/Irish/Welsh/Scottish, Australians, New Zealanders, and others) starting in October-November 2015.
- Prepare curriculum and materials for classes in advance
- Grade and give the students’ papers back on time
- Behave in a professional manner, and be well organized
- The total number of working hours is 27 per week. PLEASE, NOTE THAT OUR WORKING WEEK IS Mondays-Saturdays (6 working days) – 3 groups a day with maximum 10 students in the group
- Teachers will have ESL (all the groups are different levels), IELTS, Conversation and sometimes Business classes
- We offer a 12-month contract with possibility of prolongation.
- This position does not request any administrative responsibilities other than teaching.
We will provide the following benefits:
1. Salary – starts from 2.000.000 (two million) Uzbek sums/month – net within the first 3 months. In case of appropriate work, the salary is increased to 2.300.000 (two million three hundred thousand) Uzbek sums/month - net within months 4-7. Then, we increase it to 2.500.000 (two million five hundred thousand) Uzbek sums/month - net within months 8-12.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO PAY ONLY IN NATIONAL CURRENCY OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN, the salary is supposed to provide teachers nice and comfortable life in Uzbekistan.
2. Accommodation in the Civic Center - one-bed-room apartment where teachers will live alone (non-shared). The apartment will be about a 10-minute walk from the work place. It will be fully furnished and include all basic utilities (electricity, gas, hot and cold water) paid for by the employer. All the apartments are Western Style.
3. A 14-day summer vacation (paid) + a 10-day winter vacation (paid) + 7 National Holidays (paid).
4. Transportation from/to airport.
5. We will also cover all visa expenses – entrance visa and working visa prolongation.
6. Labor certificate is paid for by the school.
7. We will cover and pay for airfare to Tashkent BEFOREHAND.
8. We organize and pay for one day trip to the ancient city of Samarkand.
9. All basic medical needs
Candidates should be communicative, friendly individuals and team players. We need candidates who will take care of students and the school. Applicants must have the following papers and experience:
1. B.A. in English or Education, or have at least 3 years of active and actual classroom teaching experience
2. One of teaching certificates such as TEFL/ESL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA/or equivalent
Materials needed to Apply
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SEND US ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS! MAKE SURE YOU SEND ALL THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE TERMS. WE ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT OUR TEACHERS AND TAKE AS MUCH CARE OF THEM AS WE CAN.
Please send the following documents if you are interested in the position we are offering:
1. Your recent photo
2. Passport copy
4. Diploma/certificate (B.A/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA, etc.)
Please, send the above mentioned papers to: email@example.com
An interview will be arranged for successful candidates once all the documents are received.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.