ESL Teaching Position in a Public School in beautiful XiamenExpert Published: January 14, 2016
Teach ESL, mainly including listening, oral English, vocabulary, grammar, American history, American culture and other subjects starting in February 2016.
Six-month contract (can be renewed for another academic year)
18 hours/week workload, including daily teaching, preparation, individual tutoring, office hours, checking homework, supervising exams and others.
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor's Degree
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TESL certificate is required
- More than one-year relative teaching experience
- Fluent English skills in academic level of communication is required
- Develop a stimulating and challenging learning environment which secures effective learning and provides high standards of achievement, behavior and discipline
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils and colleagues
- Foster a team spirit with colleagues
Materials needed to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, related documents and recent photo to email@example.com without delay.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.