ESL Teachers (FEMALE)-Al Khobarm2r Education Published: November 4, 2015
15,000 SAR (GBP £2,500/month) tax free + housing, flights, medical, visa etc. Immediate starts.
We have teaching jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with roles available in Al Khobar for females (UK NATIONALS ONLY).
The Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching English Language to students within the college group. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the English Language programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
We are looking for people to join the team on a two year contract, however, we also know that this will not be suitable for everyone who applies, as a minimum we are looking for a commitment of one year. Where people join the team for two years, they will receive the annual flight home, during the summer to see their family and friends, along with the flight home at the end of the contract.
Our package includes the following:
- Salary of 15,000 SAR per month, depending on skills, experience and competence
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Full furnished accommodation will be provided, along with transport to and from the college
- BUPA Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years teaching English as a foreign language
- A minimum of a CELTA/TEFL (a minimum of 120 hours in class and 6 hours observed teaching) and/or equivalent teaching qualification
- Native English speaker
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for people and the challenge of taking them on a journey.
- Excellent ICT skills, an ICT qualification would be advantageous.
Materials needed to Apply
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.