ESL Teachersm2r Education Published: December 10, 2015
m2r are seeking applications from qualified ESL Teachers who wish to work at a major university in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Contracts are one year renewable and positions are open to both male and female teachers.
Start date will be immediate and August 2016. Face to face interviews will be taking place in the UK at the end of January/ beginning of February in London. The client has numerous positions and offers will be made on the day to successful candidates.
- Tax free basic salary dependent upon your qualifications and experience
- Accommodation and transportation to and from work (allowances for male teachers)
- Class A medical insurance
- Return flights
Minimum criteria to apply:
- BA degree from a recognized, accredited university
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL classroom based qualifications only
- 3 years full time classroom based ESL experience (Post Degree)
- Middle East experience is preferred but not essential.
*Due to visa restrictions we can only accept applications from UK or US candidates.
Materials needed to Apply
If you meet the minimum criteria then please contact us ASAP for an interview and more information. You are also more than welcome to drop by on the day, but please remember to bring hard copies of your CV, passport and qualifications otherwise an offer cannot be made.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.