ESL Teacher-Teach anywhere in ChinaEF English First Published: January 14, 2016
EF English First is currently seeking English teachers to teach at our Online, Kids & Teens or Adult schools. Join our academic team of over 2,400 teachers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China. Classes range in size from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 25 students.
Key responsibilities include planning and delivering lessons using EF's award-winning ESL courseware and evaluating student progress. Schools have internet access and are equipped with computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads. Teachers have access to on-going professional development, certification courses and training modules and invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
ESL Teacher Employment Package
- 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
About EF English First
EF English First is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.