ESL Teacher (Moscow region, Russia)British Centre Published: July 1, 2015
Teach English in Moscow region, Russia (Noginsk, Elektrostal, Reutov) with British Centre School
British Centre School is now recruiting professional and enthusiastic teachers for the 2015-2016 academic year. Our school was founded in 2006. BC departments are located in Moscow region (Noginsk, Elektrostal and Reutov).
As an International school we provide a quality language learning for students of all ages and levels. You can find more information about us on our website – link below http://bc-english.ru/for-teachers/
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Teaching up to 30 academic hours a week
- Planning and providing lessons (General and business English) to both groups and individuals
- Giving and checking homework
- Evaluating student progress
Salary & Benefits:
A stable monthly salary from 40,000 to 50,000 rubles (net payroll) for 30 academic hours per week depending on an applicant's education, experience, previous employer’s reference and the interview results.
- 9 or 12 month contract
- A good quality shared or single fully furnished apartment (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL).
- Multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school)
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract depending on teaching results, free airport pick-up
- 50% discount for Russian classes with a certified Russian as a second language teacher
- Paid public holidays
- 24-hour help in case of emergency
- Full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops
- Course and resource books in abundance
- Native English speakers from the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
- University degree
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA qualification
- Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (at least 1 year)
- Willingness to teach very young learners (4-6 year-old) is a plus
- An applicant is expected to arrive till 28th August
Materials needed to Apply
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.