ESL Teacher for Adults-Web International English ShanghaiWeb International English Shanghai Published: June 4, 2015
Web International English was established in 1998 with the aim of providing learners with a better and more effective way of learning English. To do this we created a unique Three-Stage Multi-Discipline Learning Method and combined it with one of the world’s most advanced course-ware providers. Currently, Web is one of the largest leading English training centers in China. With over 100 centers nationwide, Web train over 50,000 learners each year.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced ESL teachers in one of our 19 locations in the greater Shanghai area. Most of our centers are located in the city center. Only a few are on the fringes of the city (45 minutes from city center) though are located near a Metro station.
• One year contract
• 5 working days per week
• Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
• 15 hours office hours
• Class size: 4-10 students (Ages: 18 and up)
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration of 14,500 to 17,500
• Flight reimbursement
• Transportation Allowance
• 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
• Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
• Medical Insurance
• Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
• 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
• Airport pick-up
• Ongoing training and development workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Free Chinese lessons
• Native speaker of English from the following countries: (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• At least two years solid classroom teaching experience.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours)
• 25 to 60 years of age
• Willing to work irregular hours (weeknights and weekends)
• Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude
Materials needed to Apply
To apply for this position, please e-mail with the following documents:
• a Resume/CV with photo
• a copy of your passport (with photo page)
• a copy of TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA certificate
• a copy of your Bachelor degree
For more information:
We appreciate your interest in the position, though due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be notified. Thanks!
Contact details : firstname.lastname@example.org
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.