ESL Instructors required in Saudi ArabiaChase Resourcing Published: June 29, 2015
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently seeking qualified English language teachers for immediate openings at leading Universities in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
I have urgent vacancies for male & female ESL instructors to join this innovative and progressive university.
Do you want to become part of this fantastic project and gain valuable teaching experience in another country? If so I highly recommend applying for this role!
Package includes the following:
- Competitive tax free salary
- Flights to Saudi Arabia and return at the end of your contract
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Excellent holidays
- Minimum of BA Degree (English, Applied linguistics, Education or TESOL are highly sought) and supporting CELTA certificate
- All qualifications to be obtained in class, no online degree/certificates will be accepted.
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Nationalities required due to visa restriction are as follows: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
Materials needed to Apply
- Copy of your Passport
- Copy of your Qualifications, i.e BA and CELTA certificate
Please send an up to date copy of your CV to Breda at email@example.com for immediate review, also feel free to call Breda on 00353 66 9762007 for more information.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.