ESL English Teachers (relocation to Dammam, Saudi Arabia)Desert Recruiting Services Published: April 1, 2015
Desert Recruiting Services is seeking MALE teachers for positions in Saudi Arabia.
We only accept applications through our job portal which can be accessed through our website. Detailed information for our teaching jobs are posted on our portal.
This exciting position is an excellent opportunity for first time and seasoned Middle East experienced teachers.
- $3800 USD/Month Tax Free
- Private studio apartment accommodations
- All utilities paid
- Transportation to and from campus
- Medical Insurance
- Return flights
- Visa processing
- One year renewable contracts
Minimum requirements are as follows:
• Currently we only have MALE positions (Saudi cultural/religious requirements)
• Only able to recruit Native English speakers who were born in and educated in a western country
• Between the age of 22 and 58
• Minimum B.A. and in class teaching certification required
• Passport valid for minimum of one year
• No criminal record
VISIT OUR JOB PORTAL FOR THIS AND OTHER TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES.
Materials needed to Apply
Please apply directly to our job portal:
or through our website:
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.