ESL Elementary Teacher (Home-Based) USD16 to USD22 per hour51Talk Published: June 27, 2016
51Talk, a NYSE publicly listed company, is the leading online English education company in China and in the Philippines, with both the most customers and the largest foreign teacher number. 51Talk aims at providing a comprehensive, all-in-one online education platform through its unique foreign teacher 1 to 1 teaching model.
We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to provide online instructions in English as a second language to young learners (aged 4-12). The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
- Teach the English language to Chinese students online and evaluate their performance based on set guidelines.
- Prepare by reviewing our designed teaching materials before the lesson starts
- Conduct one-on-one video lessons with students within the prescribed time
- Provide corrective feedback and ensure that the students understand each lesson
You must be/have:
- A Native English speaker with a clear North American accent.
- Experienced in teaching young leaners (Age 4-12)
- Bachelor’s Degree or with an Associate's of Arts in Early Childhood Education who already have at least 1 year of teaching experience.
- A minimum of 12 lessons per week (6 hours), any time when you are available during peak hours (3am – 10am EST) weekdays and (8 pm – 10 am EST) on Weekends. (25 minutes per lesson)
- A desktop or a laptop with a webcam and headphones.
- Proficient with the use of computers
- Not working for another online English school
- Excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate in teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
- A teaching credential or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent will be prioritized
Payment & Incentive Scheme
- Compensation of $16 to $22 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
Materials needed to Apply
Apply via this link, http://www.51talk.com/ph/landing_index_usa.php?page=Eflsensei
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.