English Teacher’s Recruitment in Zhejiang University in HangzhouZhejiang University of Finance and Economics Published: November 18, 2015
Workload: no more than 16 class hours per week
Available date expected: 25-2-2016
Time of Contract: One year
Courses: listening, speaking, reading and writing in English, literature and background in English-speaking countries
Students' age: 18-23
Duration of each class: 45 mins
Monthly Pay: 5,800 RMB
Telephone allowance: 100 RMB/month
Meal allowance: 300 RMB/month
Transportation allowance: 800 RMB/month (except Summer and Winter holidays)
Airfare: 8,000 RMB (for one-year contract)
Travel allowance: 2,200 RMB (for one-year contract)
Days off: the time with no classes available
Apartment location: Off campus
Apartment Conditions: Private apartment with Bathroom, European Toilet, Shower ,(CCTV9) English Channel, Refrigerator, Complete set of furniture, Color TV, Air conditioning, Microwave, Computer; Free electricity, running water, broad-band internet and television signal.
Common kitchens and common laundry rooms will be shared with each other on the same floor.
Medical insurance: Provided
Paid holidays: Public holidays, Winter and Summer holiday
Working visa: Provided. Our university will pay for the employee’s residence and re-entry visa.
Language lessons: If the employees like, they can learn Chinese with the foreign students of ZUFE free of charge.
Gender: Male or Female (couple are preferred)
Nationality: Australia, Canada, U.S.A, U.K. New Zealand, etc.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher
Specialties: Education, History, Language & Literature, Secondary Education, Economics, etc.
Working Experience: 1-3 years
Materials needed to Apply
The documents provided by applicants are as follows:
- CV with the education from your senior high school to the highest level;
- Scanned copy of the passport;
- Scanned copy of the graduation certificate or the documentary evidence;
- Scanned copy of TEFL certificate, TESOL certificate or other qualification certificate;
- If you had come in China please attach your scanned copy of the visa;
- the scanned copy of Medical Examination Report (If there is not the Medical Examination Report, please fill in the Foreign Physical Examination Form. When you fail to certify that all information is accurate, you would not be employed and must bear the expenses of returning to his own country);
- Scanned copy of no criminal documents (for the foreigners who haven’t been in China for over half a year);
- Electronic version of your 2-inch size, bareheaded, colour photo.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.