English Teachers Needed in Kahramanmaras, TurkeyMuca Language School Published: August 5, 2015
MUCA Language School is a growing school in the city of Kahramanmaras, Turkey. Kahramanmaras is a city of about 600,000, famous for it’s local cuisine and ice cream. Cost of living is significantly lower than Istanbul or Ankara. It’s situated in the southeast Mediterranean region, about 1.5 hours from Istanbul by plane.
MUCA Language School was established in 2012, and is a highly professional school, very well known in the area. Our students are mainly juniors, university students, and businessmen and women who are genuine and serious students. Most of our classes are made up of small groups.
We are looking for professional, dynamic teachers to bring creativity and energy to a burgeoning school. Teachers at our school work a 36 hour-week contract. The working week is spread over six days, with the weekend being our busiest time. These positions are available for immediate starts.
Benefits of Employment
- Accommodation and meals are all provided
- Reimbursement of airfare up to $300
- Monthly net payment $1000
- A full time contract of 12 months
- Work permit and residence permit
- National Social Security & Health coverage
Applicants should meet most, preferably all, of the following requirements:
- A University degree and a CELTA qualification
- Knowledge of current ELT approaches, curriculum, materials
- Highly organised, task-oriented, and computer literate
- Familiarity and willingness to blend technology into language teaching
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member in an innovative environment
Materials needed to Apply
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.