English Teacher Trainer And ManagerAdvanced English Center Published: August 12, 2015
AT OUR CLASS WE ALWAYS:
- Limit the number of students per class to 4
- Have a bilingual assistant in the classroom if it's not a 1 on 1 class
- Provide complete LESSON PLANS and an effective syllabus
- Provide HANDS-ON TRAINING
FURTHERMORE, OUR CONTRACT INCLUDES:
- 12,000-18,000 (1,500 difference for each teaching year experience with accommodation letter. No more than 18,000)
- Air ticket allowance: 7,000 per year
- Luggage allowance: 1,200 per year
- Housing allowance: 1,800 per month
- End of contract bonus
- Z visa
- Medical and accident insurance
- All Chinese Holidays
- 2-week paid holiday
- Christmas holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid funeral leave
- Administration assistance
- Staff recreation
- Full relocation service of shifting of over 40 campuses throughout China
Location: Guiyang, Guizhou Province, I2 has 6 campuses in Guiyang now, spreading in the 3 districts of the city.
Hours: Teachers work 30 hours a week, which is comprised of 22 teaching hours, 3 hours of substitute teaching or demonstration classes, and 5 hours of in-office time. On any given work day, on-site time will not exceed 9 hours, and teaching time will not exceed 7 hours. NO more than 15 teaching hours per week for the English Teacher Trainer And Manager. Work is 5 days per week.
Responsibilities: Teach students from 5 years to adults. Give lessons to the highest professional standards of English teaching, and according to the school's map. Actively, professionally and frequently communicate with clients (parents of students, adult students).
- Native English speaker
- College diploma
- Teaching license
- Teaching experience
- For English Teacher Trainer and Manager: Teacher training and school management
Materials needed to Apply
Recent color photo
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.