English Teacher needed in GuangzhouMaple Leaf English School Published: July 16, 2015
Maple Leaf English School is looking to hire a Native English Speaker for a year-long teaching term at our English language school in the beautiful city of Guangzhou.
You will be teaching ESL/English to different age groups, to start as soon as possible.
We provide free training prior to the commencement of your teaching term, as well as all textbooks and materials although teachers are welcome to create their own lessons.
- We pay RMB 8000 per month, for 30hrs/week of work
- A bonus for completing your contract at the end of a year
- Free fully-furnished accommodations provided (very close to our school)
- Airport pick-up
- Airfare reimbursement and visa sponsorship
- You must be a native English speaker.
- You must be enthusiastic about teaching different age groups and be open to experiencing different cultures.
- Previous teaching experience is an asset but not required.
- A university degree preferred but not required.
Materials needed to Apply
Please apply with the following:
- A detailed resume
- List of two references with contact details
- A recent colour photo of yourself
- When you are available to start
To learn more about Maple Leaf English, please see our website at http://www.fyenglish.com
Or contact us by phone:
Mr. George Liu: 13535126904
Ms. Angel Kuang: 647-886-6863
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.