EFL Teachers Wanted with AIEPAustralian International Education Program Management Center Published: July 1, 2015
We recruit native English speakers who would like to develop his or her English teaching career in China all year long. As for now, we are looking for teachers for 2015-2016 school year which is going to start around August 20th, 2015. Teachers are welcome to arrive in China a few weeks earlier and get ready for the Fall semester.
We are not an agency which only introduces foreign teachers to schools. We have our own English program planted in the schools, and all our students learn New Headway with a focus on spoken English and Listening. We are very professional, and hopefully at least one of our project schools will fit you.
Benefits for successful candidates:
- No more than 20 teaching hours per week (each lesson is 45 mins, and 5 workdays per week)
- Teenage learners (6 -16 years old, varies in different schools)
- 1 year contract (6 month also acceptable but not suggested)
- 8,000 rmb - 12,000 rmb / month salary according to your qualification and experience (yearly salary increases)
- + 5,000 rmb flight reimbursement (for a year contract and 6 months pay half)
- + 1,500 rmb insurance cover (Providing wide-ranging insurance of aviation, accident death, disable, serious illness, outpatient emergency treatment, inpatient medical care)
- +5,000 rmb end of year bonus (since the second working year if renew the contract)
- Fully furnished apartment provided.
- Z-Visa guaranteed (Z-visa qualified)
Native English speaker
Materials needed to Apply
Picture of your passport validity page
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.